16.52% of the Kempsey Shire LGA’s youth are disengaged, meaning not engaged in employment or education (compared to 9.46% across NSW) source RDAMNC Snapshot
It’s time to talk about, and transition what the future looks like for young people in the Macleay.
- How can we support young people to transition from school to work?
- How can we better link work and education?
- How can we create an environment that engages young people in learning, work and play?
Community Conversation 27 February 4pm-530pm
Join us for a light supper and conversation about youth futures in the Macleay.
The event will feature two speakers and will be followed by a short workshop to gather your thoughts. The speakers will be announced soon.
- Community Conversation: 27 February, 4pm-530pm Macleay CUC register
- Activation 2: May Date TBC
- Activation 3: July Date TBC
It’s not just talk – this is about community led action.
At the first Community Conversation (27 February) we will design a range of activities and move into action.
Want to learn more? Join us on 27th or register for another Community Conversation in the week of 26 February here
What's Been Said
After the community conversation notes will be pubished here