Creative industries are a growing and important industry in the Macleay. From creative events and cultural celebrations to digital industries and even therapy related practice it’s easy to overlook just how broad this industry is. Within this theme we will explore the key questions:
- How can we demonstrate and activate work pathways and other revenue streams for people working in creative industries?
- How can we make our community more vibrant?
Community Conversation Thursday 29 February 10am-12pm
Join us for morning tea and a conversation with Olivia Parker, Executive Director of Arts Mid North Coast.
- Community Conversation: 29 February, 10am-12pm Kempsey Showground register
- Kempsey Agricultural Show: 7-8 April 2024
- Activation 2: May Date TBC
- Activation 3: July Date TBC
It’s not just talk – this is about community led action.
At the first Community Conversation (29 February) we will design a range of activities and move into action.
Want to learn more? Join us on 29th or register for another Community Conversation in the week of 26 February here
What's Been Said
After the community conversation notes will be pubished here